By filling out the contact form, you can order a translation or send a request for a quote, or even receive your translation without leaving your home or office.
How to order?
(Sending your documents to both email addresses may speed up your translation)
2. A free quote is prepared for you within 1 office day. You are also informed when the translation will be ready.
3. If your accept the terms, fill in the ONLINE ORDER FORM send it back and pay the entire amount due for the translation by making a transfer to the following account:
- Maria Margońska
- 44-200 Rybnik, ul. Raciborska 39, Polska
- Santander Bank Polska Nr konta: 60 1500 1214 1220 7017 9553 0000
- IBAN: PL60 1500 1214 1220 7017 9553 0000
- SWIFT/BIC: WBKPPLPP
4. I will start working on your order immediately after the payment amount or your electronic confirmation of the transfer has been received.
5. Sworn/Authenticated translations are sent to the customer’s address by registered mail or courier. Ordinary translations or scanned translations with a signature and stamp are sent by e-mail.
6. Documents sent electronically can be authenticated only for compliance with the electronic version of documents. Authentication for originality requires submission of original documents, i.e. sending the documents via courier or presenting original documents in my office when collecting the translations.
7. Confidentiality of your data and documents is fully quaranteed. NOTE: Placing the translation order is equivalent to Customer’s consent to the processing of their data and implementation of the remaining provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.